SPECLACE LOOP SIZE
Loops in different sizes are available to cater for glasses that come with arms in different widths. Our most popular loops are the
- 18mm silver twist loop which is best for glasses with narrow arms and the
- 25mm decorative loop which will cater for glasses with arms up to 25mm in width.
Simply measure the arms of your glasses at its widest point to check which loop size is best for you. Larger loops up to 34mm are also available.
Some Practical Hints and Ideas
* If purchasing a speclace as a gift for a friend or relative and you are not sure of the width of the arms of their glasses, it is best to choose a speclace with a loop that is 25mm or more.
* If you would like a speclace with a different loop or a larger loop than the options offered, please Contact Us and stock permitting we will try to accommodate your request with a custom made speclace.
How long should my speclace be? 65cm, 70cm or 75cm
This depends on your height as well as your personal preference.
- The best way to work out the ideal length for you, is to take a piece of string or ribbon and loop it around your neck to the desired length, then measure it. Please bear in mind a speclace can't be too long, as your glasses will add some length to the drop. If it is too long, glasses may dangle in your lap when sitting at a computer or at a table, or sway when you walk.
- The longer length would suit taller or curvier women. Feel free to Contact Us if you would like a custom made speclace or lanyard necklace in a specified length or a different loop size.